65) Love Quote SMS Collection-08.

Love Quote SMS-71.

"So long as I can breathe or I can see, so long lives your love which gives life to me."
Shakespeare

Love Quote SMS-72.


"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

Love Quote SMS-73.

"Do not tell me, for I've heard it all, there is too much to do with hate, but much more to do with love." William Shakespeare in his Romeo and Juliet

Love Quote SMS-74.

"Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time!"
Source Unknown

Love Quote SMS-75.

"Love is a journey not a destination." Source Unknown

Love Quote SMS-76.

"Love is a precious gift that you receive, and you need to give it with caution!"
Source Unknown

Love Quote SMS-77.

"Love is the only game never postponed due to darkness."
Source Unknown

Love Quote SMS-78.

"When love comes so strong there is no right or wrong. Your love is your love."
From West Side Story

Love Quote SMS-79.

"Love is too strong a word to say it too early, but it has too beautiful a meaning to say it too late." Kurt Cornish

Love Quote SMS-80.

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones." Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment