Romantic sms Clollection-01


Romantic sms-1

Let`s share the world.
A sea is 4 u, and waves r 4 me.
The sky is 4 u, and stars r 4 me.
The sun is 4 u, and light is 4 me.
Everything is 4 u, and u r 4 me...

Romantic sms-2

24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing,
a person like me will make ur life lovely,
Have a lovely day n life!

Romantic sms-3

Wen things go wrong.
Wen sadness fills ur heart.
wen tears flow in ur eyes.
remember 3 things.
1) I'm with u.
2) Still with u.
3) Will ALWAYS b.

Romantic sms-4

When I look at u,
I cannot deny there is God,
coz only God could have created some1,
as wonderful n beautiful as u.

Romantic sms-5


If I reached 4 your hand , will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go 4 your lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart, will u love me ??

3 comments: